Get the first in a new series of online seminars on coin collecting and investing, presented by the experts of Krause Publications. Valued at $49.99 you can get this presentation for the series introductory price of just $9.99!
This engaging and informative hour-long seminar recording, Safe Coin Investing, presented by respected coin expert and long-time Numismatic News editor David C. Harper, covers a variety of topics including:
- Safest coins to buy as an investment – and what makes a coin a safe buy
- Using coin grading services
- Collector coins and bullion coins
- Return on coin investments – what to expect and what history shows
- Where to buy coins and what to look for
- Storing and insuring coins
- Investing in more than U.S. coins
- Options for selling your coins
Plus, many more answers to questions from collectors like you.
About the Presenter:
David C. Harper has been a coin collector since 1963. He joined the Krause Publications editorial staff in 1978 and is currently editor of Numismatic News, Bank Note Reporter and World Coin News. He also edits two books annually, North American Coins & Prices and Coin Digest. He is the author of the Class of '63 column that runs each week in Numismatic News. His first bylined numismatic article appeared in the June 1971 issue of Coins Magazine and his various Krause Publications assignments included a stint as editor of the magazine 1980-1983. Harper received a bachelor of science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 1977. He had a double major of journalism and economics.