The original Standard Catalog of United States Obsolete Bank Notes by James A. Haxby has been hard-to-find, until now. In addition to the complete volume being re-released in a 4-CD set, you can research just Missouri obsolete bank notes with this downloadable pdf. Organized by bank name, the Standard Catalog of Obsolete Bank Notes: Missouri download contains listings for obsolete bank notes issued between 1782 and 1866, by 14 regional banks/governmental agencies/merchants in St. Louis, Niangua, along with farmers and mechanics banks.
Even though market activity has rendered many of the prices of this original work outdated, with this easy-to-search download you can:
- Review engraver imprint data, versions of the notes and issue dates of notes
- Enlarge pages, which include many seldom-seen note illustrations, by 400% for close-up inspection of details
- Explore details about related branch banks, and historical details about obsolete notes
- Identify obsolete notes issued by Missouri municipalities, state governmental bodies, and merchants
- Expand your understanding of the different forms of obsolete notes (post, spurious, genuine, savings bank and more)
Compatible with both Mac and PCs, this download is a solid investment in your obsolete note collecting efforts.