Coin folders have a long, distinguished legacy as being most people’s first exposure to the coin collecting hobby. Everyone either has or knows someone who has been given a coin folder as a child and gone on to fill it with cents, nickels, dimes or quarters. This is a perfect low-cost purchase for parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles looking to engage children in the hobby of coin collecting.
- Perfect for collectors of any age
- Updated folder houses the latest nickel issues and future issues through 2015
- Openings for 90 nickels – more than any other folder on the market
- Interesting anecdotes and facts covering the history of the Jefferson nickel
- Larger size than typical nickel folder – 7 x 9.5