The complete guide to both Confederate States and Southern States issues of America paper money during the Civil War (1861-1865), and the Reconstruction period, fully illustrated and reflecting today’s market values. The first new edition in 3 years, this is a quick and thorough reference that would appeal to the beginner or expert, collector, dealer or investor.
- High quality color images
- Clear and concise presentation of information
- Designed to be easily carried
- Prices in up to 6 grades
- Data on uncut sheets, advertising notes, errors and facsimile notes distributed for decades from gift shops (we receive many calls about these)
- Fascinating historical insights
About the Author:
George Cuhaj is an experienced and accomplished numismatist and researcher. George is a collector with a passion for this hobby, as well as several others. George, a former cataloger for both Stack's Auction House in New York and the American Numismatic Society offers a wealth of knowledge to the KP line. George continues to develop his network of over 175 dedicated contributors.