You'll Love This If:
- You want valuable data added by 120 numismatic experts worldwide
- You are seeking current market values in up to 5 grades
The only book on the market focusing on world coins released from 2001 to date, the Standard Catalog of World Coins offers invaluable information from identification to values of all coins found in the world during this time period, including collector coins, sets, trial strikes, Pieforts, patterns, token issues and more. Fully illustrated, the catalog presents current and completely vetted pricing in up to five grades. Editor George S. Cuhaj and market analyst Thomas Michael combine for nearly 50 years of numismatic experience to ensure quality and completeness.
- What with the precious metal market fluctuation, thousands of substantial price increases from A to Z have made the new edition invaluable.
- In-depth descriptions for accurate identification, hundreds of new world mint issues and valuable data added by 120 numismatic experts worldwide make this catalog indispensable.
- Numismatic authorities George S. Cuhaj and Thomas Michael bring nearly 50 years of expertise and insight to the catalog.
About the Author:
George S. Cuhaj has served the Krause Publications numismatic staff for 20 years. Before becoming an editor with the Standard Catalog of World Coin series he worked for the American Numismatic Society and as a cataloger for Stack's Rare Coins, both of New York City. Cuhaj is past president of the American Medallic Sculpture Association and his art medal creations have been show internationally.