You'll Love This If:
- You are a beginning collector
- You are seeking information from identification to values of all coins found in the world during this time period
The 20th century is the most active of the world coin market as it offers opportunities for the beginning to serious collector. Impressive in size, scope and detail, the Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, offers invaluable information from identification to values of all coins found in the world during this time period, including collector coins, sets, trial strikes, Pieforts, patterns, token issues and more. Fully illustrated with more than 50,000 images, the Standard Catalog of World Coins presents up-to-date pricing in up to five grades. The Standard Catalog of World Coins certainly offers opportunities for the beginning collector but it is prized by serious enthusiasts and dealers as indispensable to their enjoyment and financial fulfillment in the field.
- The finest and most respected catalog of World Coins on the market with a strong 40-year tradition of reliability
- Features 1,000,000 accurate coin prices and 50,000 quality images with hundreds of new and/or improved images for easy identification
- With nearly 50 years in the business, George S. Cuhaj and Thomas Michael are longtime and highly respected experts in the field.
About the Author:
George Cuhaj has served the Krause Publications numismatic staff for 20 years. Before becoming an editor with the Standard Catalog of World Coin series he worked for the American Numismatic Society and as a cataloger for Stack's Rare Coins, both of New York City. Cuhaj is pas president of the American Medallic Sculpture Association and his art medal creations have been show internationally.
Thomas Michael has served as a market analyst for 25 years at Krause Publications, which holds a reputation for creating the world's best-selling coin books. Michael holds a bachelor's of arts degree in history and a master of arts degree in economics.