Packed with images, current pricing and detailed descriptions for coins issued by the United States, Canada and Mexico, North American Coins & Prices is three books in one – all in a convenient, portable CD format!
It offers complete listings of U.S. coins from early Colonial issues to modern commemoratives and sets, coins of Mexico from Cob coinage to modern bullion, and complete listings of Canadian issues.
Use this CD to:
• Confirm details of your coins including weight, diameter, composition and year of issue
• Authenticate coins from the 17th century to the present from Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
• Enlarge pages for closer inspection of the 3,000 high-quality coin illustrations
• Photo grading guide to help the reader make informed assessments of coin conditions
• Unique guide to identification and valuation of error coinage
• 40 graphs that track the price performance of selected “key date” U.S. coins for approximately 40 years
About the Authors:
David C. Harper is editor of Numismatic News, executive editor of World Coin News and editor of U.S. Coin Digest. He has more than 25 years of numismatic experience and has received numerous awards from the Numismatic Literary Guild.
George Cuhaj has served the Krause Publications numismatic staff for 20 years. Cuhaj is past president of the American Medallic Sculpture Association and his art medal creations have been show internationally.
Thomas Michael has served as a market analyst for 25 years at Krause Publications, which holds a reputation for creating the world's best-selling coin books. Michael holds a bachelor's of arts degree in history and a master of arts degree in economics.
Harry Miller is a coin dealer and owner of Miller's Mint, as well as a U.S. coin market analyst for Krause Publications.